How to Book Your Ceremony
- Select your wedding month and year, and scroll over the date to view available times. (There are no weddings on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Those days will appear as unavailable.)
- Choose your desired date and the time for your ceremony.
- Complete the form, ensuring that all information is spelled and entered correctly.
- After completing the signup form, contact with your coordinator will be initiated.
- To hold your date and time, a payment of $15 must be paid through your online account. This transaction is non-refundable.
- Once payment has been made, an email will be sent, confirming the date and time of the ceremony.
- After paying the $15, a 50% deposit towards your chosen package must be paid through your wedding coordinator. Final payment must be received no later than 7 days prior to your ceremony.
- A booking is not considered confirmed until specific services have been quoted for and a 50% deposit has been paid in advance of the event. The balance is payable 7 business days in advance of the date of your event. If your event is within 7 business days of your booking, the full contractual amount must be paid and is non-refundable. If your event is on a public holiday, a 25% surcharge will be applied to the total cost.
- Upon paying the $15 deposit you may log into your online account and begin selecting and making payments for flowers, cakes and many more exciting enhancements!
- You may contact your wedding coordinator at any time throughout the process to discuss questions you may have. Visit the Contact Us page for their information.
- Once on island, you will visit the Registrar General's Office to obtain a marriage license.
- Be sure to arrive in Barbados with enough time to obtain your marriage license. A legal wedding will not be able to take place without a marriage license.
*The Registrar General's Office is only open on business days (excluding Barbadian holidays and weekends).
- Sugar Bay Barbaods offers both civil and religious ceremonies.
For Legal Weddings:
*All required documents must be brought with you to Barbados
- Passports and Certified Copies of Birth Certificates
- Father's Full Name for both the Bride and Groom
- Valid Driver's License or Identification Card
- If Divorced, the Original Decree Absolute or Final Judgement is required, or a copy of either document certified by a Notary Public.
For Renewal of Vows:
- A copy of your Marriage Certificate must be brought to the resort
*All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change prior to receiving your deposit. For more details, check the FAQ page.